Use traditional methods - Improve your immune system!
Our ancestors were following the art of using the best materials to cook as well as to consume the cooked food. It was a common practice to cook food in bronze cookware before stainless steel occupied every household. Even though stainless steel is not harmful its does not give us any benefits of using it. Whereas using bronze vessels to cook or consume food gives us enormous benefits. Bronze is made with a composure of 80% copper and 20% tin and handcrafted to utensil shapes.
Some of the benefits of using bronze plates to consume food
- Bronze metal helps us to maintain good digestive system. It alkalizes and purifies the food
- It has the ability to kill microorganisms, so that its hygienic to use
- There is a Sanskrit quote from the ayurvedic handbook that says: "कांस्यम बुद्धिवधरकम्" - Meaning- kansa (bronze) increases intellect.
- Using bronze metal to cook and consume food in it, increase immunity in the body, thereby preventing from illness.
- Storing and drinking water in bronze tumbler prevents us from water borne diseases
- Using bronze utensils every day is highly recommended to maintain a balance of three doshas - vata, pitta, and kapha
There are various other benefits of keeping ourselves away from plastic, etc and using traditional utensils such as bronze. Keeping the above benefits in mind, we are introducing bronze dinning-ware to have a wonderful and healthy meal each day every time.
- Diameter of the plate: 12 inches
- Set contains: A plate, tumbler, two bowls and a spoon
- Approx weight: 1.25 Kgs
- Easy to clean and maintain
This full set comes in a properly packed bag. This is also an ideal gift for anyone that you care for!