2 sold in last 8 hours
Rs. 950.00 Rs. 1,410.00
Traditional Copper Drinkware: Copper Tumbler Set Color: Copper Material: 100% Pure Copper Dimension: Tumbler- 3.5 inches height each (6 pieces) Copper Vessels: Use and Benefits The use of copper vessels, particularly for drinking water, has been an age-old tradition in the East in general and in India in particular. Ayurveda...
Subcribe to back in stock notification
customers are viewing this product
- Traditional Copper Drinkware: Copper Tumbler Set
- Color: Copper
- Material: 100% Pure Copper
- Tumbler- 3.5 inches height each (6 pieces)
- Copper Vessels: Use and Benefits
- The use of copper vessels, particularly for drinking water, has been an age-old tradition in the East in general and in India in particular. Ayurveda recommends the use of copper vessels and details its innumerable health benefits. Most importantly, water stored in copper vessel is capable of balancing the three doshas viz. vata, kapha and pitta present in our body.
- Key benefits of copper vessels
- Water stored in a copper vessel overnight (or at least for eight hours) is purified as very small quantity of copper gets dissolved in this water. This is because copper has antimicrobial characteristics and hence is able to cleanse water (of harmful microbes, molds, fungi, etc) making it fit for drinking. Recent research studies have established the antimicrobial characteristics of copper, particularly for purifying drinking water.
- Broadly, the use of copper vessels helps digestion, improves skin health and slows down ageing, aids in weight loss, stimulates the brain and supports healthy functioning of the heart, enhances bone strength, prevents cancer, helps heal wounds faster, increases fertility, useful for averting and dealing with ailments like thyroid glands and arthritis. Copper is a potent anti-oxidant is necessary for proper absorption of iron.
- Cleaning methods of copper vessels
- Copper vessels need to be cleaned regularly as it oxidises naturally. The most effective and recommended method of cleaning copper is with lemon juice or tamarind with some salt.